Careprost (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) | 100% Authentic Eye Drops & Eyelash Growth Serum
Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is one of the best solutions for treating open-angular glaucoma as well as promoting eyelash growth. It is formulated for reducing the increasing pressure in the eyes called intraocular hypertension. Though it wasn’t intended for it Careprost began boosting lash hair growth too. This inspired the makers to market it as a natural eyelash growth serum. Here comes your two-in-one solution!
Buy Careprost online from us & cherish extensive benefits like a 100% high-quality guarantee, secure shopping experience, and offers/discounts on all orders, express shipping facility, and more. But, get your prescription first!
What is Careprost?
Careprost is Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution made available as eye drops as well as eyelash growth serum. It contains Bimatoprost (0.03%) as its major active content which is effective enough to relieve excess pressure from the eyes & calm down the nerves. Bimatoprost is equally effective in growing eyelashes & making them denser, longer & stronger.
What is Careprost used for?
Any adult diagnosed with intraocular hypertension might be prescribed Careprost Eye Drops. Similarly, any adult (be it men or women) willing to experience faster & lasting lash hair growth might be prescribed Careprost Eyelash Serum.
It is highly affordable & easy to use which makes it a former choice whether you’re willing to treat open-angular glaucoma or promote lash hair growth.
Impressive Benefits of Careprost
As Eye Drops:
- Calms down the nerves in the eyes
- Regulated fluid flow in the eyes
- Prevents intraocular hypertension from reappearing
- Releases tension in the eyes due to open-angular glaucoma
- Comforts the patient with a soothing sensation
As Eyelash Growth Serum:
- Boosts lash hair growth in no time
- Triggers growth of new hair follicles
- Increases lash hair in density, length & strength
- Ensures lasting effectiveness of voluminous eyelashes
- Safe for long-term use under medical supervision
How is Careprost used as Eye Drops?
- Before using Careprost Eye Drops, first, wash your hands with soap. Also, remove eye makeup or contact lenses (whichever is applicable) before applying Careprost eye drops.
- Secondly, open the bottle and remove the cap. Rub a few drops in the inner corner to relieve the eye irritation.
- Thirdly, close your eye for a time to let the solution settle properly. Keep your eyes closed for a few minutes & rotate the eyeball within the closed eye so that solution releases the nerves from excess pressure.
- Finally, wash and rinse your hands and close the bottle with a lid. Make sure you don’t touch the tip before or after applying the solution otherwise you might contaminate the eye drops.
How is Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum applied?
- Wash and rinse your hands with soap and water before using Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum. Also, remove eye makeup or contact lenses (whichever is applicable) before applying Careprost.
- Always use an applicator brush (if available) or use a soft cotton ears-bud for applying Careprost properly.
- Next, release Careprost eyelash serum as a drop or two on the applicator brush and move it gently on the upper eyelash base. Make sure it doesn’t enter your eye or apply on the lower lash hair base.
- Repeat the process on both eyes unless it is applied properly.
- Close your eyes for a few minutes to let the solution settle down on the hair follicles.
- Wash and rinse your hands and close the bottle with a lid. Be sure to not touch the tip after applying the solution. You may wear contact lenses again.
Careprost Side Effects
Careprost is very safe whether used as eye drops or eyelash growth serum. However, a few nominal side effects might appear in some patients & they’re listed below:
- Itchiness in the eyes
- Redness in the eyes
- Puffy eyes
- Other Irritations in the eyes
- Discoloration of the iris
- Swelling on the mouth, throat, lips, or tongue
Some Important Warnings & Precautions to keep in mind…
- Careprost must be used after getting a prescription from the doctor whether you want to apply it for open-angular glaucoma or use it as lash growth serum.
- These eye drops can change the pigmentation of your iris which is permanent. So, don’t worry if your iris color changes. Contact your doctor if any problem occurs.
- Apply Careprost for as long as prescribed by the doctor. Stop using it once your treatment duration ends.
- If your intraocular hypertension reappears after using Careprost eye drops then contact your healthcare provider.
- You should keep applying Careprost lash hair serum regularly if you want to maintain the effectiveness of your eyelash growth. If you discontinue then your lash hair will get back to its pre-treatment stage.
- Careprost is supposed to be applied regularly in the beginning. You may reduce the frequency of application in the long run. For instance, if you’re applying it daily then its frequency could be reduced to twice or thrice a week once you achieve desired results.
- If you have any severe allergies, immediately contact your doctor.
- Don’t give Careprost any other person, even if they have the same symptoms.
- Discard Careprost safely if it crosses the expiry date or after your treatment period ends.
- Discuss your allergies & medical history before using Careprost.
- Before you start treatment with Careprost Eye Drops, tell your doctor if there are any concerns.It is unfortunately unsafe for pregnant and breastfeeding women and so should not be used during such medical conditions.
- Remove your contact lenses before applying Careprost eye drops or eyelash growth serum. You may wear it again after 15 to 20 minutes of applying this Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution.
“I’ve used Careprost for three months only and the massive growth in eyelashes left me stunned. I have thrown my mascara without regrets and I’m not buying any lash products anymore but Careprost. This eyelash growth serum was first purchased by me from this site and I’ve recommended it to all my friends. They’ve consulted the doctor and are now using the same. I’m so glad to have chosen this site to buy Careprost online.”
“You only know the pain of intraocular hypertension if you suffer from the same. Well, I don’t wish anyone to get this eye problem. However, Careprost Eye Drops got to be a major relief while I had severe stage pressure in the eyes. It is affordable, effective & safe. I barely used it for two weeks and it normalized my eyes. Phew!”
- Careprost should be kept at room temperature (i.e. Between 15 and 25 degrees Celsius
- This medicine should not get into the hands of children
- Does Careprost work?
Yes, Careprost works as expected and relieves your eyes from excessive tension. It’s as effective as the eyelash growth serum. In case you don’t find it effective as desired then contact your medical care provider.
- How long is Careprost used?
Ask your doctor regarding this. Mostly, Careprost Eye Drops are suggested for a maximum duration of 3 to 4 weeks in case of intraocular hypertension. However, its usage as lash growth serum might differ based on the user’s requirements. Thus, only a medical professional can suggest with precise treatment duration.
- Are voluminous eyelashes permanent as achieved after Careprost?
No, you can only maintain results of voluminous eyelashes if you keep applying Careprost. This lash growth serum does not guarantee permanent results if you discontinue using the same.
- What to do if any side effects of Careprost appear?
If the side effects are in the severe form then contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Can you apply Careprost to upper and lower eyelashes both?
No, you should only apply Careprost to the upper lash hair base. It must never be used for lower eyelashes.
- What if you forget to apply for Careprost?
You may apply the missed Careprost dosage if you forget to apply it sometimes. However, make sure you don’t forget to use these eye drops more frequently otherwise you may not see effectiveness in desired timings.
- Is it harmful if Careprost lash growth serum accidentally gets into the eyes?
Don’t worry if you’re using Careprost for lash hair growth and the solution gets into your eyes accidentally. It won’t cause any damage to your eyes. However, it will not cause any eye damage.